terça-feira, novembro 27, 2007

Esta tem piada

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of the plane. The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose and then shuddered for 10 or 15 seconds.

The man went back to his reading.

A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, gently wiped her nose and shuddered again.

The man was becoming more and more curious about the shuddering. A few more minutes passed and the woman sneezed one more time. Again she took a tissue, gently wiped her nose and shuddered violently.

The man couldn't restrain his curiosity. He turned to the woman and said, 'Are you all right?'

'I'm sorry if I disturbed you,' the woman replied, 'I have a rare condition; when I sneeze, I have an orgasm.'

The man was a little embarrassed but even more curious and said, 'I've never heard of that before. What are you taking for it?'

The woman looked at him and said, 'Pepper.'


* Obrigada Meloes, por teres enviado esta.

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

agora percebi porque e que tu andas sempre a comprar pacotes de pimenta!!!

JustAnother disse...

Muito bom! I wish...

125_azul disse...

Juro, mas juro que ias contar uma coisa que TE tinha acontecido na última viagem!!! Juras que foi graçola enviada pelo Melões, ou...???
AAAA-TCHIM!!!